Next-generation drive system and optimum machine structure
• Equipped with a linear shaft motor(LSM)
• Circular accuracy within 1 m is realized using optical drive system(ODS). ■Automatic Wire Threading
Advanced technology for greatly improved productivity
• New annealing system greatly improves wire threading with a curl ratio of less than 10%.
• Wire break point insertion is greatly improved for thick workpieces.
• Wire threading suitable for workpiece shape. (jet on/off and submerged break point insertion) ■Productivity
• MP Water Technology increased Tungsten Carbide Productivity up to 30% from the conventional oil dielectric fluid wire-cut EDM.
• Newly added Built-in scheduler function Easy and flexible multiple program operation. ■Operability
Excellent performance with "Easy operation","human error reduction" and "connect ability" supporting productivity improvement for customers.
• Information is displayed on a large 19-inch screen.
• Functions to be viewed or used are called by one touch from the HOME screen.
• The number of operations performed on the Navigation menu from setup to machining is reduced by almost 40%. (as compared to the past)
• Setup performance is improved by a thin hand pendant box with LED. ■Energy savings, low operating cost
"Fast" and "Ergonomic"operation
• The operating cost of the machine can be iewed on the cost management screen. This is useful for budget planning. ■Other Functions(option)
▪ φ0.05, φ0.07automatic wire threading
▪ Angle Master ADVANCEⅡ